There’s a Better Way to Build.
The Most Advanced All Inclusive Construction Management Software On The Market Today.
When creating a Residential project, iBUILD offers a builder total flexibility of not only choosing one of 5 Foundation options but also allows the builder to add one or more parking options as well as a Basement Development to be included in the same project.
- Basement Foundation – With or Without Basement Development
- Slab-On-Grade No-piles
- Slab-On-Grade With Dropped Perimeter
- S-O-G Structural Foundation With Piles & Grade Beams
- Crawlspace Foundation – With Piles
- Attached Garage
- Attached Carport
- Detached Garage/Workshop
- Secondary Suite Over Detached Garage
- Secondary Suite over Any Of The Foundations Mentioned Above
- Parking Pad
Your future depends on the decisions you make today.
We will be happy to provide you with more information. Have an iBUILD specialist call you back. Fill out your info below and we will be in touch.
iBUILD Product Pricing Options (negotiable)
- With flexible terms to fit every budget, iBUILD’s ‘all-inclusive’ software can be the solution for any size Builder
- To ensure that a Builder only pays for what they need and what they’ll actually use, iBUILD offers: per job cost structure, tiered fixed cost structure based on volume, locked in contract term pricing with all negotiable options
System Customization (additional costs)
- System Customization is available at additional costs
System Support (included in Product Pricing)
- Includes service contract, cloud storage, 24/7 access and daily backups at no additional cost.
• All system Modules Inclusive
• Unlimited # of Users
• Unlimited file storage
• Unlimited Support
• Unlimited Developer Views
• Unlimited Trades Views
• Unlimited Clients Views
We store your data indefinitely unless explicitly asked to remove it. Our data is backed up many times daily, and stored in geo-redundant data centers.
30 Day – Money Back Guarantee
With no additional surprise fees and capped annual increases, iBUILD is sure to help you control and minimize your costs in more ways than one.